What is the point of a Journal?

I mean if you are in here helping others with their questions and asking or whatever why have a journal?

(If you are going to be rude move the hell on! This is no a debate, it is a honest question. I don't care if you think its dumb just keep it to yourself!)

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 11:04 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I use my journal as a blog...or a journal. I write about my kids and stuff that's happening in my life and the crappy times. I also use it to show off pictures and just random stuff about my life. The only people that read it (normally) are my friends.
    Back when I joined CM they didn't have questions/answers or the groups. The only way to get to know other moms was to post a journal and have people answer it or vice versa. That's hour I met my first friends here.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:30 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I think most of us are here to meet other moms too, to have that connection with other women from everywhere. I've read some journal posts. It seems more of something that they want to say, or get off their chest that doesn't fit anywhere else (groups/answers, where ever).
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:08 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• It's a opportunity to express your own thoughts and feelings about your life as a mother or about anything else,it's been very helpful to me.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 11:08 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• The purpose of a journal should be to share important, educational or humorous material with others.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:14 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I think the journal gives more of a chance to share info. in yourself with people who are interested in similar topics.
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 11:39 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• ok ok ok i see
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Sep. 3, 2010