What stores do you shop at for kids' clothes?

I am finding that I'm kind of picky about my kids clothes. I generally shop at Children's Place and JCPenney for their "nice" clothes.. school/church clothes, going out. Where do you shop, and where are the best sales at?

SAHMomOf3

Asked by SAHMomOf3 at 11:04 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Shopping

• The Children's Place. Their coupons are awesome!!
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 2:24 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I usually get the kids clothes at Kohls, Old Navy and sometimes the Children's Place.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:05 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Thrift stores and yard sales. You can get brand name clothes for $2 or less. They may look like new and have had the chemicals washed out of the fabric.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:10 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I like Kmart's price but you'd be suprised at how much Gymboree, Osh Kosh and Children's Place you can find at the Thrift Store thats practically brand new for next to nothing.
    arnoldgirl613

Answer by arnoldgirl613 at 11:08 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Kohls, Old navy, Yonkers, We have a lot of Outlet malls around too and I can find good things at Nautica and Gap there
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 11:10 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I just bought all my Sons winter clothes like fleece pants, tops & PJ's from Kohls.com. They were having a sale and I found a 15% off coupon code online & it worked. I got Carter's blanket sleepers for $9.00 + 15% off. I also got a few cute shirts at Walmart. The Childrens Place I usually do for summer clothes because they have super soft & cute T-shirts, but winter clothes I usually get from Kohls. Gymboree prices are too high so If I do get anything there it will be for something special.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:11 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Old Navy, Kohls, Wal-Mart and when JC Penny's is having a sale there really good prices. Kohls has really cute girl clothes and the price is nice. Wal-mart at least the one here has little to no boy section (very frustrating I have 3 boys) and JC Penny's well they have pretty good selection to. I like to hit sales cause I see not point in spending alot of money on something that they are going to grow out of in a couple months. BTMO
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 11:23 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Stores Gap, Gymboree, and Ralph Lauren. The others come from online Mini Boden, True Religion, Chasing Fire-Flies and LaBella Flora.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:35 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I get most of my son's clothes from Old Navy and Carter's as well as from the Children's Place, Walmart and Target. I actually just went and got him 6 shirts for winter from Children's Place for $24 and another 6 or so plus a hoodies and a fleece pull over from Old Navy for about $70 everything is on sale right now for 40% off. If I find things at Walmart for him that I like I will get him things from there too. It's just wherever I happen to be when I have the money and who has the best deal at the time.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• A lot of places, mostly Gymboree, they have AWESOME sales, and combined with coupons I pay less there for new items than I do for used items at Once Upon a Child. I also go to thrift stores a lot, I signed up for emails from the consignment stores like Once Upon a Child and I shop there when they have their sales, I love the fill a bag for $5 sales, but those are better for tiny sizes. Actually I sign up for emails from all the stores I like so that I always know when their sales are. I also sign up for credit cards. I signed up for a Gap card and have gotten free clothes there because several times they've had deals like "use your card for 2 grocery purchases in the next month and get a $20 rewards card" I also look for clearance at Kohls, and Target and pretty much anywhere else I happen to be. I browse Ebay a lot. My kids clothes come from everywhere I guess, but mostly Gymboree.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 1:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010