New Baby Not Expected to Live and Does

A couple was told 1 of their twins didn't make it, would they like to hold him. The Mother held him for 3 hrs or so and he came back to life. This is just so great and such a surprise to both the parents and Drs. What bonding can actually do with a new born is a miracl. Would you have believed this before this news broadcast?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 11:20 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• im going to cry my eyes are so teary, i beleve that maracles like this can happen
    MommieOfOnly2

Answer by MommieOfOnly2 at 11:32 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• yes, there have been many, many cases like this. Unfortunately in the US we do things very backward which is why we have such a high infant mortality rate...
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:31 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I would believe that maybe the baby wasn't dead. Maybe just a very faint pulse and heartbeat. Happens all the time. But this is a miracle. Had she decided not to hold the baby for those 3hrs then she would have lost him, but wouldn't have known.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 11:37 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Incredible.
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 12:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Yeah I have heard of it happening before... In our villages. All kinds of stories about them....... but they don't call the news about it. I don't know I would not want to advertise it either I would see it as a gift from God and not say hey look at me my baby cam back to life cause I was holding them... I mean it dose have something to do with that, but God obviously had a purpose for the child. BTMO I love God and believe that thing that happen are his will and happen for a reason. Even if it is something horrible like loosing a child. There is always a lesson to be learned in life. same as if one come back from the dead when others think that it is impossible science cant explain everything.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 11:34 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I agree with reigndrops12689, the baby wasn't really dead. It is possible for someone to have vital signs so faint that they are mistaken for dead. A person can't be without air for more than a few minutes without sustaining irreversable brain damage.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:48 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Well I lost a child, and I'm still trying to find the lesson learned from it, can't say that I've found it yet. Just a lot of hearache.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Sep. 9, 2010