What is the one thing your S/O does that

really makes you mad? Mine will interrupt me in mid sentence and answer me before I'm either not done asking a question or telling him my thoughts. It just boils my blood. Now I've just started to do it back, and he doesn't like it either. Oh, well, maybe he'll finally get the idea and stop.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 11:24 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• DH will be in a grouchy mood and I ask "Honey, what's wrong" and I get snapped at "NOTHING!". Erm, if you were in a decent mood, I wouldnt ask, but obviously something is bothering you. Also, since he works 10+ hours a day, I ask him "How was work?" "It was work". No shit, really? He's not very conversational...
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Says that he helps out more than he does. It really pisses me off b/c I know how much effort that I put in and how little he puts in. I can feel it in my stress level. I still love him for who he is even if he is a slacker.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:25 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• hmm, are we married to the same man????? my hubby also interrupts me, talks over me and finishes my sentences (always wrong!). i get so mad when he does that and i say o i'm glad you can read my mind.... can you tell what i'm thinking about you right now??? then i laugh and i'm not so bad, and he apologizes but he still does it constantly and it's really really annoying!!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:27 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Mine moves my belongings and other things,he likes them put away,'where they belong'.This irritates me and makes me so mad because if I wanted a comb out,if I were to use it later in the day,I don't have the freedom to my belongings,oh it makes me so mad,just talking about it.Just today he moved my plastic baggies off the kitchen counter and I can't find them anywhere!
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 11:28 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• The only thing that makes me really mad is when he starts to shoot down one of my ideas before he's even thought about it. That or if he asks me to do something but then criticizes my method of doing it. IMO if the job gets done who cares HOW its done.
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:30 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• When he shaves, he leaves all his little hairs in the sink. When I'm trying to talk to him, he does something so guy-ish like grab my boob or pinch my butt. Ahhh, he gets on my nerves so bad sometimes, but I love him!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:30 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Mine does a whole plethora of things that make me mad.
    The worst would be....he wears stupid head phones while playing Call of Duty and screams at other players. He is so crazy loud that we all have to wear ear plugs in order to sleep through the noise.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:31 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• My dh, I love him to death, but he throws away stuff that belongs to me. For example, I had a large roll of screen for a project in the shed. He chucked that but left this funky plastic fake fishbowl thing that I was here when we moved in. I even pointed it out: really? You threw away my perfectly good roll of screen and thought you would hang on to this? The list goes on...but he is getting better. I took one of his goodies off the mantle one time and told him that I was probably going to throw this away just so he knows how it feels. He looked so sad I had to tell him I was just making a point and he made me promise to not throw it.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 11:50 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• lol my gosh this list could go on and on lol jk, I hate when he thinks im dumb! or when i ask him a question bout something.....and he is like you wouldnt undrestand!! I mean wtf lol
    Brittney20

Answer by Brittney20 at 12:06 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• This totally NOT fair. You said one thing. Humph....

He thinks he can tell me how I feel. He will tell me something, when I remind him of it, he says he didn't say it. He doesn't listen to me, but he listens to people at work. But I think the number one thing has to be....ready? He hates his job right now. H.A.T.E.S. So, he kindly reminded me of how he's only still in the damn Army because of me, because I got pregnant right when he was gonna get out. Well, I guess he forgot that WE discussed it, and WE decided to I'd stop BC pills so WE could have a baby. But now we have 3. The insurance is really good. Oh, and in the same little convo he said he hates his life as well. Yeah, I think that's the one thing he's done lately that really pisses me off. (then last night he slept on the couch cause he didn't want to get up and come to bed. He yelled at me when I tried to wake him. He's never done that. Today, he's fine.)
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 3, 2010