How long does it take you to get ready?

Not including showering... how long does it take you to get ready in the morning (or whenever you go out)? Hubby says I take forever, but he's usually in the bathroom for longer than I am! LOL

SAHMomOf3

Asked by SAHMomOf3 at 11:41 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• depends one what I'm doing with my hair..

today was a scrunch and go day because it's raining and there is no point in straightening it.. so it took me make up and all 10 minutes...

if I have to blow dry and straighten or curl it can take up to an hour.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Less than 5 min.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:42 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• About 20 minutes ...thats hurrying and no interuptions.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 11:44 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• 25 minutes including shower. About 10 minutes to brush teeth, make up and get dressed.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:45 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Forever! As I get older, I find I "need" more stuff! LOL! I'd say between makeup, hair and clothing, about an hour!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:46 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Every morning, it takes me about 5 minutes. That counts dressing, brushing and bathroom business. I usually do showers at night time.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:47 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• After my shower or bath, it takes me about 20 minutes to brush my teeth and floss, do my hair and makeup....well, that was when I was still employed but now that I am retired,I don't do makeup.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• About an 45 minutes to an hour. If I am rushing with no shower, about 15 minutes.
    1scrappinmama

Answer by 1scrappinmama at 11:55 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• If I shower at night and leave my clothes out, like I did this morning, it only takes me maybe 10-15 minutes. I usually do my make up at work or in the car so all I have to worry about it getting dressed, brush teeth/wash face, deodorant, and spritz of body spray. My hair is naturally straight so usually I just have to run a brush through it real quick and I'm good. I was so proud of myself for waking up at 7am today, getting myself and my son ready and out of the door at 7:35! As long as I'm clean and presentable I'm happy - I'm not very high maintenance :)

jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Not to long about 10 mins or less. But if it is date night. A little longer.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 3, 2010