i'm 3 mths goin on 4 and i haven't been to the clinic or been takin my prenatal pills

my hands and feets are like ice i heard that it's because the baby take all my proteins and stuff....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes your baby will take what they need from you why havent you gone ??? trust me from experiance its not smart to hold it off you need the care and go to walmart and get the prenatals they are ,like 7 bucks
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I would make a dr. appointment. In the meantime, get some prenatals from the store. The "prenatal" vitamins can be expensive, so if money is the issue get flintstone vitamins or the generic walmart "flintstones". Take 2 a day. I couldn't swallow those horse pill vitamins so my dr. told me to take the flintstone ones.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 5:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i got 400 prenatal pills for 6 bucks and it was hella cheaper then those flinstone ones
    Anonymous

• well they don't really do much besides give you a pap smear and take your blood for a Glucose test. but you do need to see a doctor. as for the prenatal pills, they're not necessary. i didn't take them with either of my kids and they're fine. just be sure to eat right!
    Anonymous

• If you have a Marsh Grocery store near you they was handing out free prenatals.
    Anonymous

• prenatals are fine to not take ONLY if you are eating really healthy and taking care of your self which it doesnt sound like you are. you need to take your prenatals. and i didnt see the doctor until i was like 15 weeks or something and my sister was like 5 months! your fine just take care of yourself.
    Anonymous

• you need a lot of folic acid. Eat a lot of food with it: Leafy greens, Cream of wheat. Lots of cereal have it.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• U need 2 go c a doctor. prenantel pills r not only for the baby but 4 u. the baby takes most of ur proteins and the stuff u would normally get wehn u werent pregnant. Not going to a doctor and properlly takin car of urself puts u at a higher risk 4 a miscarriage. Please go to the doctor, not just for u but also for the little one growning inside you and depending on u for life.
    Anonymous

• ooooook, well, its time you get to the doc. Why arent you taking your prenatals? Sounds to me like you need a doctor visit to get some education on how to have a healthy pregnancy.....

Baby needs LOTS of nutrients, and not just from prenatals. Look up some pregnancy diets and they will give you some insite onto what you should be eating daily. Nutrition is vital to your babies growth and development.
    Anonymous

• You're probably just a little anemic, why not add some iron to your diet? I don't take prenatals, my diet is just fine so no need to. I also don't see anyone until week 12(which is what my midwife suggests) so you sound fine to me.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 7:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2008