Does your hubby/SO have a say in how you wear your hair?

I'm just curious. I would LOVE my hubby to give me his opinion every now and then. Every time I'm contemplating a hairstyle change, I ask him what he thinks. He's sweet, so I always get "You'll be beautiful no matter how you cut/color/style your hair"... but every once in a while I'd like some input from him! Does your SO/DH give you opinions on how you wear your hair?

SAHMomOf3

Asked by SAHMomOf3 at 12:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• No he says the same as yours but he doesn't want me to ever cut it short which is no problem since it has been to my butt since I can remember but He does tell me if it is funny looking like changing my part LOL.
    christena06

Answer by christena06 at 12:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Nah, if my hair isn't long and past my boobs, then he automaticly hates it lol. I cut my hair short YEARS ago. lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• ROFMAO... Hell, I can't even get mine to noticed when I have done something different. LOL... and if he does notice, he wants to know how much of his money was spent on it... NICE...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 12:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• No, he doesn't. Not sure that I'd want him to actually. I typically ask my sister for hairstyle opinions/suggestions.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 12:05 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Nope he does not care how I wear it. He said I look great in anything. I like it that way. Then I can do what ever I want to my hair and not have to worry about someone else's opinion.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:05 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Nope, I don't ask his opinion, I'm the one that has to deal with it, he just has to look at it.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 12:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• The only thing he ever has an opinion on is the length. He doesn't want me to cut my hair short. He likes long hair, so no crazy short haircuts for me! Otherwise, he doesn't really care
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 12:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I wouldn't invite him into that territory...because he may be TOO open. My husband would NEVER comment on weight issues with me....until I kept pressing him about helping me lose weight etc. Now he makes comments....not rude ones or anything like that, just being honest with me. It's become too much now...and I wish I wouldn't have even wanted for him to! lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 12:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Yes, after i do what I want in the color/cut/style department.
    It is usually very complimentary like, "your hair is so short, but sexy...I love it!"
    Or he will say, " i am so glad you are growing out your hair, I love the way it looks in back."
    JOCKEYP2PMOM

Answer by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 12:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• He voices his opinion but I only listen when I agree. He hates when I cut it but I hate split ends and once it grows down to my boobs it gets in the way. But he likes it long. He also says he likes when I wear my hair up in a ponytail but I only really do that when it's hot or when I'm cleaning.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2010