Anyone know of a legit work at home

I am looking for a legit work at home job that requires no or very little start up costs? i need something to help with income and may want to go into it full time.

sherryb1273

Asked by sherryb1273 at 12:08 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:24 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I watch a child in my home.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I actually just listed about three new opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:29 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us
    I offer sign up incentives. If you're interested, let me know if I can help with any questions. Best of luck!! Have a great weekend!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I work with Melaleuca - it has been a blessing to my family and myself - both financially and health wise - if you would like any information I have a very informative online presentation that explains the company and their amazing products and how you can benefit too! Good luck!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 4:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• JOBS look HERE Home Business look HERE.
    With a job you can expect set hours and pay and to still be working FOR someone else. With a business you are in control of your schedule, income, etc..
    With a job you should never pay but with a business you will have a cost to run it as you are the "owner". Only you can decide what is the best fit for you and your family so just ask lots of questions :-)

Good Luck.
    (the business I do offers Daily pay, residual income, benefits and lots more if you're interested click HERE)

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 5:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I am a Rep with Juice Plus. $50 gets you started with everything you need. Great company to work with, $$$ bonuses, part time - full time it's up to you how much you want to do. www.mywellnessgirl.com. or www.juiceplusvirtualfranchise.com Let me know if you would like more info. Amazing opportunity to help others and yourself.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 10:24 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Hi Sherry,

Please visit my blog, there are many work from home opportunities and ideas.

http://virtualwahm.blogspot.com/

Good luck
    Funky-Fresh-ma

Answer by Funky-Fresh-ma at 10:10 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I make extra cash each month doing surveys online with a couple different sites. Its quite common for people to use these sites as a way to earn seed money to get started with other online opportunities that require a start up fee. That way your not spending your hard earned pocket cash. You can check out the sites I use Here

Alyia72

Answer by Alyia72 at 6:21 PM on Sep. 6, 2010