Oh my hell! lighten up!

I understand its hard to interpret if someone is joking over the internet or not. But really? Thanks for the nasty message! I will enjoy hell, thank you. the company there should be a refreshing change... ;)
If you're lurking around in the 'Just for Fun' category, you should at least understand all the questions here are just for FUN! & since that is the case, my answers are JUST FOR FUN.
Why do some of you take this damn thing so seriously? lol! Lighten up. Remember your sense of humor? Have you had one? Find it. Use it. Love it. Enjoy it.
Remove the stick from your ass, then proceed to knock some fun back in to your life. It can't be that great to be a Buzz kill all the time.
Still looking for my question?
Q: Have you asked or answered a question, all in good humor, & then someone had to go suck the fun right out of it? ;)

Ellie19

Asked by Ellie19 at 12:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yup, but usually I just ignore them. They really aren't worth the energy it takes to get annoyed or pissed
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:13 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• No. I dont ask a question unless I really want to know something.

It does bother me when people ask a question that has no question in it or ask a question to be sarcastic and try to make a point. I think Just For Fun means you want an answer to a question but it is more for fun and interest then on a specific topic. Kind of like a poll. I just asked a question in JFF and I really want real answers.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 12:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Some people have that "stick" permanently on, ignore them, their bitterness will get them!

Answer by older at 12:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Yes. I tend to be kind of sardonic or dry-witted and sometimes it doesn't carry over in text.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• People on this site need to learn to IGNORE! We don't need to harrass one another, make rude posts about one another, we don't need to make a huge deal out of someone else's comment either. Learn to ignore what you don't like, be the bigger person. It's not that hard!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• LOL! Funsuckers....I'm going to use that in a sentence today! hehehehe they are trying to take over the world aren't they?
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 12:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I think I missed something......but yes unfortunately there are those out there who have no sense of humor and have to remain serious about EVERYthing. I feel sorry for these ppl, really. Just don't let 'em drag you down n have fun anyways. :P
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• haha! I"m not angry about it. At all.
    I'm more amazed at how seriously some women take Cafemom. Like its a damn job or something? lol!
    Don't you want to escape from your mundane day to day-ness? Have some fun!!! That's what I'm trying to get at. No need to send 'hurtful' messages, & wish others to go to hell because they were joking. :)
    Ellie19

Comment by Ellie19 (original poster) at 12:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• you rock

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:24 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• FUNSUCKERS!!! You're everywhere today, aren't ya? :)
    Ellie19

Comment by Ellie19 (original poster) at 12:44 PM on Sep. 3, 2010