What is you morning routine?

What wakes you up and makes your day better? What do you do when you get up?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 12:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The Alarm clock wakes me up at 5:30... then the chaos begins...

I make coffee, load the dishwasher of stragglers, put a load in the dryer and one in the washer...I do a quick clean of my living room, brush my teeth, pin up my hair...wake up my little one get him in the bathroom, make sure he gets dress, wake up my husband, wake up a teenager...get them feed and out of the bathroom in a timely fashion so that my husband gets his butt out of the driveway so I can take two kids to school by 8:30.

Then, I can come back and continue with the laundry, dishes and cleaning...while I get up my oldest son for school. Make sure he showers in between my laundry loads, eats and gets his butt in the car so I can drop him off after I pick up my Kindergartener...

Then, I come back for 1.5 hours before I have to go back and get him, then I come home for 35 minutes before I get the other one..... EVERYDAY...this is my life...

CrZAy...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 12:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Alarm goes off at 6 a.m. Hit snooze 2 or 3 times. Realize I really have to pee, so I get out of bed. Bathroom. Wash face. Turn on flat iron & curling iron. Go start or set out breakfast. Back to bathroom, do hair. Make up. 645 my son gets up. Eat breakfast together. Get both of us dressed. Review letters, or book (he's 4, in preschool) whatever he did at school the day before... 745 Gather up backpack, purse, keys, head to the car .Take him to pre school, head off to work.
    The best part or what really makes my day better? Spending that one hour every morning, just me & my son. Quality time. Reading, talking, joking, preparing for our day, together. :) (how cheeseball does that sound??? lol! but its true!)
    Ellie19

Answer by Ellie19 at 12:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I am up by 4:00 or 4:30 every am. I make coffee and drink a cup in solitude while reading the news. After that it is a half hour of yoga, make breakfast (I actually cook breakfast), feed the kids and get a shower/dressed. I am at "work" by 7 or 7:30.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I wake up at 8 and start getting breakfast ready and my daughter usually wakes up about 8 or 830 and then we eat together and then watch sesame street then we will play or color for like an hour and shes ready for her nap at 11 and thats when i start the laundry or dishes or whatever i need to do for that day
    ladybugky88

Answer by ladybugky88 at 12:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Hubby is my alarm clock and we are up around 6 every day. While he take a shower I start the coffee. He's off to work around 7 and I get the kids up between 7:30 and 8 (our oldest is usually up on her own before 7) and schoolwork begins at 8:30. When I go back to work I have to be at the school by 8 am and the kids do the school work they can without me then we have our teaching time after school hours.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• wake up with BF at 4am. Make us some coffee, make his breakfast, pack his lunch, kiss him goodbye. Then I work out for an hour & 15 minutes. Shower, get ready for the day. Get DD up, make her breakfast, get her ready for the day. Then we do our school time, followed by an outside activity of some sort (beach, pool, park, museum, etc)
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:47 AM on Sep. 4, 2010