What are you hoping to accomplish on this wonderful Friday?

I'm hoping to stay in this good mood for the rest of the day! I haven't felt this good in a while.

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Today is a gorgous day and really feels like fall. I am planng on pulling out some of the fall decorations and adding some leaf garlands and things to the front porch. I also really need to spend some time writing - I've got a deadline at the end of this month!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:19 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Absolutely nothing! I am always in a good mood!

Answer by older at 12:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I just want to take it easy. Over did it too much last night and was having some nasty contractions, so today is a taking it easy kinda day! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 12:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Hoping to get a bit of cleaning done and also get rid of this headache!
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 12:19 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I want to stay in my good mood, get a head start on next week's projects at work, and come home and bust into the house a little before one of my besties comes up this weekend to help me tear into my storage unit and reorganize.

I need to clear out some dead weight of the physical and metaphysical kind!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:19 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I hope you feel better

My whole family is here. Military bases are shut down because of the weather. My son is visiting from San Diego.

My goal is to have everyone communicate in a nice manner to everyone.

I would love to watch a movie or read a book in peace without any interruptions.

bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 12:19 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Just to get through to tomorrow
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:24 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I would like my two kids (almost 2 and 10 months) to go down for their naps and stop throwing their tantrums.
    I would like this sinus gross pain to go away, so I can maybe enjoy the day.
    I would like to finish stripping wallpaper, but darnit I'm too short even standing on a chair. Haha
    Mostly though .. I'd like Hubby to come home early. I could use a big ol' hug from him!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Get to the end of my work day so I can go home and enjoy my kids and DH. I would like to get the play set stained with water seal this weekend, we shall see.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Really hoping to get a pedicure today. I went yesterday but it was so busy. Maybe I'll have better luck today!
    angelica02985

Answer by angelica02985 at 12:26 PM on Sep. 3, 2010