Help please! Birth control pill question??????????

Does anyone know when to or how soon to expect your period once you start on the last row of birth control pills?? How many last row pills are taken before your period starts? Thank you ladies :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• should be no different than when you take your placibo pills.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:21 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• usually one but it varies among people
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• For me, back when I took them, it was usually about day 2 or 3. It may vary for some women and for some pills.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• The last row is usually placibo (sugar pills) which is why you start your period beause you are not getting the hormone stuff from the pills. I know I start my 'last row' on a sunday and usually don't get my period until the following wednesday... They last from sunday to sunday but my period is usually wednesday to wednesday.Trying to conceive on the pill? I had to stop taking mine for a year before I conceived.
    littlestar85257

Answer by littlestar85257 at 12:27 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• First, why are you worried? Most likely you missed some pills then, which will throw off your cycle. But typically within days 2 to 4 you should expect your flow to begin. Don't stress about it either, or your period won't come and stress you further! I was on the birth control pills for over 10 years. Mistakes happen with them. Just try and pre-plan. If it's religiously acceptable for you, keep Plan B on hand at home for times where you haven't taken your pills correctly and then played hockey without a mask. If you period fails to come at all by the time you've started your new pack, head to your doctor or planned parenthood for a pregnancy test.
    marieagain

Answer by marieagain at 12:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• It varies among people. For me when I was on the pill. It was not till day 5 I got my period.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Marieagain..............I'm not worried I'm trying to get an idea on how soon to expect my period.I'm trying to regulate my cycles so I can ovulate within a certain time frame because DH is in the army and we want to try to conceive when he comes back to visit next.The time he comes back I'll be in period mode instead of Ovulation.So I using BC pills to mess with my cycle.Even If I miss my ovulation when he comes back it was definately worth the try.
    asheleyt

Answer by asheleyt at 12:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• It varies for different woman, but I ALWAYS start on the 3rd day :)
    MommaRoxanne

Answer by MommaRoxanne at 1:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Mine took 3-4 days into the last pills.... I think it changes among people.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 2:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2010