Anyone have any info on OUR CEO MOM?

What is it all about and how do you earn $$$?

Dolotuc

Asked by Dolotuc at 12:26 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• It's another Melaleuca team... It costs a lot of money and the products are NOT as green or as good as they want you to think. Personally, I was with Mela for 7 months and lost hundreds of dollars! and I couldn't even give the products away!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:54 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Melaleuca. You have to get people to sign up for memberships to buy the products. Costs $29 to start and you have to buy like $60-70 worth of products every month.
    connorlove

Answer by connorlove at 3:54 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• There are a hundreds of Moms working from home with our Team. It may not be for everyone, but you'll never know until you try it for yourself. :-) It's 100% money back guarantee. You can't lose. Joinging Internet CEO Moms is the best decision I have made for my Family. Take a look at our Team's Facebook page. www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

I'd love to answer any other questions for you.

Take Care,
    Erika
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:11 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• We are one of the largest group of Moms working from home and I think that if we were so bad, we wouldn't be so big! I have been with Internet CEO Moms for 1 1/2 years and I LOVE it! The support that this team has is amazing and I wouldn't trade it for the world! :-) Erika is right, this may not be for everyone but you will never know until you try. That is why it's 100% guaranteed! This is stuff we purchase on a weekly basis so it's not losing any money. It's SIMPLY switching stores. I am doing well at this and like I said and Erika has said, it's not for everyone! I personally wouldn't ever switch back to the stuff in the stores because Melaleuca has helped our family out in various ways! I could go on for days :-)
    All I suggest is you do what your gut tells you! When I was finding out about this team, I didn't take other people's OPINIONS into consideration. CONT......
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 11:26 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I got the information, thought about it, and went with it! My gut told me to and that's where I am at today :-) It saddens me that some people are out to discredit something when in all actuality, it just wasn't for them. There are some things that have not been something that was for me but I NEVER go out and try to bash them. The company has been around for 25 yrs and if they also were so horrible, they would not be around and a billion dollar company. All you need is the facts of the company!

Getting information won't hurt! We do not hound our leads so no worries on that. If you think it's something you would like to get info on, OUR CEO MOM would love to get you more info and if it's something that you wouldn't like to do, then that will be it. We are by no means out to hound you :-)

You go with what you want to do and I wish you luck :-)

Alyssa M.
    PROUD Member of Internet CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 11:31 AM on Sep. 5, 2010