Have you been polled?

I'm curious how many moms from CM have been polled for the upcoming election? I'm referring to the polls that are reported in the media.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• i haven't...
    Anonymous

• nor have i...i was wondering about that too. so much of what the media is saying is not even close to anything i have heard from anyone around here....i wonder how accurate it all really is...
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 5:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I have not been polled either. I wonder who they are asking??
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 6:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I have not been polled, and come to think of it, no one I know has been polled.
    Anonymous

• I ahve not being polled.. to be fair I do not answer any unk. calls or 1-800 calls.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 7:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• nope, you just have to wonder how accurate these polls are if no one actually has been polled lol.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I have not been polled, however my phone is on a no-call list; so they can't legally call me.
    punkmama27

Answer by punkmama27 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I have never known anyone ever to be polled. lol I think they just make this shit up.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 9:43 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I'm on the do-not-call list. I guess that takes me out of the running.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 10:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I have been polled, perhaps 3-4 times and it was hard to say who was actually doing the polling but the polls did seem to me to be directed towards one candidate. We are a battleground state, I lied and reported I favored Obama's policies. McCain 3 pt. lead in November I love surprises!
    Anonymous