has anyone else noticed?

that people will post annoymous to just bash and be rude as all get out. i just read a question that this girl was wanting ideas on how to let her son know that he is gonna be big brother and she had to close the question cause only me and one other person wasnt being rude about how her and her ex have their visition set up and telling her she shouldnt have another child i think its so rude and way uncalled for why do people have to be so hateful here ? i thought we were supposed to give support not tear down ? am i wrong ?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• NO YUOR 100% CORRECT!!!

Its pathetic that people get off on being so damn rude to someone they dont even know. But i guess thats the "beauty" they see in it, they dont know the person and can be as rude to them as them want and never have to deal with them again....

ps...

GO COWBOYS!!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• lol hell ya COWBOYS!!!!!!!
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I agree
    and
    Go Cowboys!!!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I totally agree...
    Allikats-momma

Answer by Allikats-momma at 6:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I was always taught if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all, and I live by this rule-there is a difference between constructive criticism and just being nasty-of course you know some people have such a mess in their own life that when they get a chance to bring others down it supposedly makes them feel better about themselves-sad that people have to resort to this just to make them feel better about their life. So keep your chin up and consider the sources.
    AlabamaGrl

Answer by AlabamaGrl at 6:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Its not always the anonymous ones tho, just so you know.I have seen some witchy answers from people that weren't anon, and boy howdy people ripped em another butthole, hehe
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I hear ya! Some women on here just get on to bash other women. And do it annonymously! Thats what gets me, they don't have the guts to even show their face. I read ALOT of questions and answer only the ones I feel that I can.. Without bashing mind you. I totally agree with all you ladies!! OH, and yeah not too crazy about the COWBOYS! BUT, I will say that I like #28 Felix Jones!! He's from my home state, Arkansas!! LOL.
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 6:43 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• ok sometimes people don't mean to be harsh and there is no easy way to explain something to where it doesn't sound bad. although i didn't see the post or read what was in it. either way they should be nice but sometimes i really wonder if they are posted by real innocent people or people who are sick. once a lady posted saying that when she got drunk she would get on here and post ridiculous things. so i was rude to her.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I just have one thing to say about rude and mean people.......We are not in high school......grow up.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 7:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• The interenet makes it easier to say mean and rude things that you would never say to a person's face. It's similar to when people are driving, they will shout swear words or give the finger to other drivers because one - they are separated by the boundaries of the car and road and two - they will never see that person again.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2008