how to tell if a guy is really into u

let me explain my situation. i have been kind of seeing this guy. he goes out of his way to find time that we can be togather. we can talk about any thing we have alot in common. and i do mean alot and the sex is amazing but i do i really know if he is just wanting the sex or if he is truly in it for more than that. he likes to call me over just so we can watch movies and eat popcorn. and the last time i spent the night with him all we did is watch movies and he cooked dinner and we talked then we feel asleep in one anothers arms so what do i do i mean the other day he waited a hour just so he could see me. im so confused i really could use some help?

nannasmom201

Asked by nannasmom201 at 5:43 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• sounds to me like he's into you, especially if you can hang out together and not have sex. if he was in it just for the sex, then i would think that he would just see you to have sex, not hang out.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 5:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I agree with the other poster - he does seem to like being with you and does all the things a guy usually does when he begins seeing a woman. Why do you wonder? Just give it some time and see how it evolves in the next few months. Do NOT ask him at this point how he feels or if you are bf and gf. Just be patient. Continue the way you are but also keep your own life and interests (as you should always even if you are married!). Acting "needy" or pressuring him for more would be a mistake at this point.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• well if you stop having sex you would know, right?
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:43 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I think he wants to be with you for more than just sex too. Guys who just want sex won't just hang out without expecting sex. They will only come around when they know you have time to do it. He wouldn't spend all that time talking to you and watching movies and just falling asleep with you.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Believe me, if he only wanted sex from you that is all you two would be doing! He sounds like a keeper, so stop wondering and enjoy getting to know each other.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 7:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• if you have found someone thats interested in more than sex, go for it. just no pressure.

confused193

Answer by confused193 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• If he invites you over just so you can watch movies and hang out, and also waited an hour just so that he could see you, it sounds like he's into you. It truly doesn't sound like he's using you for sex. He sounds like a pretty good guy =] Have fun taking time to get to know one another.
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 12:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2008