C section overlap :/ yuck...

So, i'm 6 weeks post partum with my 4th child, 3rd C section.....
I know it's impossible to lose that overlap of skin/fat whatever but.....are there any ways to at least get it smaller? lol
Anyone with some crazy lower abdominal exersizes??? Also some for love handles?
Any and all advice would be appreciated!!!!
Oh...anyone know how much a tummy tuck costs? lol haha

CABlonde

Asked by CABlonde at 12:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• lay on your back and put your feet up on the couch and lift your bottom as high as you can. its amazing! works thighs, butt, lower abdomen, the right excercise WILL help it go away! its all about tightening that skin!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• When you find out, let me know. I just had my third section, too, and I'm fatter than ever! Just wanted to express that you are not alone. I might break down and join the gym. It has to help- at least with the back fat.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 12:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• go shape.com they have all kinds of information regarding work outs and you can most likely look up for certain areas with photos and what not.
    littlestar85257

Answer by littlestar85257 at 12:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Honestly the best thing you can do is cardio exercise. This will tighten the skin a bit as well as burn the fat that overlaps. It's impossible to target train a single portion of the anatomy.
    KickButtMama

Answer by KickButtMama at 5:45 PM on Sep. 6, 2010