Know before it happens

Can anyone else know things before they happen? In my case I can think of something and then in a few weeks it happens. I may not know who it is happening to or all the details, but enough that when it does happen I then put it all together. There have been several times that i woke up in the middle of the night not knowing what was going on but something was happening. One of the times my husband had just witnessed a guy filp his vehcile and landed upside down in a ditch full of water. He had to pull him out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Its called preminitions ! I hope I spelled that right ! I actually do the same thing !
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 6:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I have dreams all the time of things that happen. I will wake up and think 'wow that was weird, why would I be dreaming that?' Then anywhere from the next day to months later the exact thing will happen and I will remember the dream I had about it. Sometimes I will even notice that it's starting and think about what happened next in my dream, and sure enough that same thing happens. It kind of creeps me out.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2008