pandora's radio station

so my bf just told me about this sight, it's so great. what kind of radio stations would you make for yourself?

natasha86

Asked by natasha86 at 12:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have it too and love it. We have quite a few different ones. Ones I like, ones hubby likes and ones the kids like.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• moderen pop or alterenitive is what i usually listen to. LOVE that site.sometimes i listen to classicle like mozart music if i am doing homework.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 12:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• That's funny, I just got on this morning for the very first time! RIght now I am listening to older R&B, like Smokey Robinsons, Barry White and Jackie Wilson. I think I'll make a 80's hair band station next.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 12:36 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I love Pandora's box! I have several stations set up so I can go to whichever type of music I'm in the mood for. I'm not committed to one type of music..
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i have classic rock, alternative, and celtic right now
    natasha86

Comment by natasha86 (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I ♥ Pandora!

I have a bunch of different stations. I love older stuff like Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash and new stuff like Lady Gaga. I have a 80's rock station and a bunch more.

Pandora ROCKS!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:52 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I just found this site and has so far set up contemporary jazz.
    ladylovemm

Answer by ladylovemm at 12:53 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I have it on my phone and it's good for general listening enjoyment, but sometimes I want to hear a certain song and then it isn't so good!
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 1:46 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Love Pandora! I created funk radio, Sade radio, and mix radio. It's the only place I can listen to Parliament Funkadelic, Simply Red, and Mel Torme all in one hour. Great if you have diverse misucal tastes. If somethign comes on you don't like you can check off so it won't play anymore.
    69humblepie

Answer by 69humblepie at 2:09 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I was listening to Pandora yesterday and the night before. My stations are mostly country with some classic rock thrown in. The one I was listening to last night was started on a Tim McGraw song and I was cracking up because in the 3 hours I listened I heard about 5 Tim McGraw songs but about 12 Taylor Swift. I think I heard every single one of her songs at least once, some more than once.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:19 PM on Sep. 3, 2010