pillows sitting laying tylenol heat ice ........

nothing works!!!!! my hips hurt so bad and its not the nerve pain it feels like in the bone its so aaghh!! i cant even lay on my sides or my back it hurts and my stomach is out of the question lol . im almost 12 weeks i feel like my hips are on fire . any advice??

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would go to a chiropractor. Helps so much! Plus my chiropractor says regular adjustments help with labor.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Wow!! i didnt start having pain like that until my 6th going on 7th month!! Im 34weeks now and yea the pain is hell. none of the methods work, especially not tylenol. Just keep ur eye on the prize. in the end when ur holding ur baby it was sooo worth the pain and aches. Thats what i tell myslef everyday. Thank God ur not pregnant forever!! Gooodluck!!
    Mamarae1119

Answer by Mamarae1119 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Ouch,

Go to the doctor monday,

See what they suggest,
    I know they wont give you any medications for pain ,
    But the chriopractor, is a great idea
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:01 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• lol ya i had no pains with my first til later but this one lord seems to want to kick my butt lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:01 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i have an appointment on the 21st . thats the soonest i can get in so lol im screwed
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• You should see if your insurance cover chiropractor. You can usually find one that will get you in the same day if not within a couple days.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• thats how i am.. my hips are already bad, they pop out of place when i walk just on their own..so now its just bone on bone grinding against eachother... and being pregnant its really bad now. :( i hate it and ive tried everything too if oyu find something... LET ME KNOW!! :( i hate it.. feels like its going to cave in!!!!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 6:09 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• lol i will .. so far nothing ahhhh lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I thought u said every other day I've seen u on here that u was 5 to 5 1/2mths pregnant?? Not ur only like 12 weeks?? I've read questions on here and u have had a few and said in either questions or answers that u was 5 or 5 1/2mths pregnant?? So what are you?
    Anonymous