Where can you find deals on vacations rentals?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Travel

• Vacation Rentals, Vacation Deals and Vacation Home Rentals ...
    Search our free directory of thousands of vacation rentals to find the most .... And if you’re looking for the latest great deals, our Special Offers ...
    www.vacationhomes.com/ -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I've gotten GREAT deals on vacation rentals just by googling the areas I've wanted to stay in. I've done this year after year! Just be persistent!
    wynnchime

Answer by wynnchime at 11:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• we always use www.vrbo.com It's rentals all over the world, being rented by the owner. we've had fabulous luck with them.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 10:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Hello,

How are you? You will find great deals on vacation rentals, and all other travel necessities at Anointed Travels by CASSANDRA. Here is the link:   http://www.cassandralanetravel.org

MzBusinessWoman

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 11:45 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• www.frommers.com, bestfares.com, shermantravels.com . I have also used AAA travel and been put on stand by for last minute deals. I got a 7 day cruise for 2 ppl for $300.00. If your dates are flexible do a search for "last minute travel deals".

Answer by admckenzie at 12:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• craigslist my sister did one on there she liked it
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i have a vacation package that i can help you with. its called tanwithplan.com
    check out the site let me know where ever you want to go and we can go from there. ur vacation usually is 8 days 7 nights and you can also view the condos/ hotels from that site
    kimstack

Answer by kimstack at 7:25 AM on Sep. 29, 2008