Is he lying???

Here is the deal. My man just started acting weird. Wanting to go out an what not. I am ask him about the strange behavoir. He starts getting all defensive. Then he is like I am about to leave you. I was in a bad relationship for eight years. Which he knows about. Then he like is this what you did to him. To make him want to cheat on you. We were fine a few days ago and then all of a sudden he changes. I can feel it in my stomach that something is wrong. I just can't put my finger on it. If I am mistaken why does he get so mad. Its was only on question. The question I asked was are you happy with me? Its like he gets mad at me for everything just to have a fight with me. Confused. Please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd start getting ready for the storm. Just sayin'. Sorry your going thru this.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 12:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Sounds very fishy to me.. By him saying "is this what you did to him to make him cheat on you?..sounds to me like he is cheating and wanting to make you feel like all the blame should be on you.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• So, he told you that you made your ex cheat on you? That you pushed him to? Seriously? He told you he's about to leave you?
    Something is up. If you feel it in the pit of your stomach, then something is up. You KNOW. I'd say yes, he's lying. About what, IDK. But with what he's saying, I think you know what he's lying about. I'm really sorry :(
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• awww...sweetie i'm sorry but when a question is asked the first sign of lying is being over defenseive i've had first hand experience with this something is going on follow your gut, we have these feelings for a reason, like she said prepare yourself. you don't deserve this!
    Proverbs3127

Answer by Proverbs3127 at 1:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• What is he referring too when he says "Is this what you did to make him want to cheat on you??" Sounds like something is going on that's bothering him, and the wanting to go out and starting fights to get away from you is probably his way of escaping whatever it is that is unpleasant or what is causing him to be unhappy, rather than just talking to you about it.
    When I cheated on my husband I was the same way, I'd fight about nothing just to be able to leave the house, make excuses to get out, be defensive about anything.
    I'm sorry you're going through this but I'm going to say I think like Zoeyis says - the storm is coming. You can start by trying to talk to him about what is you're doing that bothers him, but be prepared to not like it...I was a complete B*tch to my husband at the time because I was just far done with it I had nothing nice to say. Things are getting better for us buts taken over a year.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 1:05 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Something is wrong keep your eyes and ears open!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Listen to that pit of your stomach feeling. He's either cheating or is seriously considering it. As the other ladies have said, prepare yourself for this to get ugly.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:19 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Oh wow!! I am sorry to hear this. I know its never easy to just sit and wonder. ues i have to agree with Zoeyis answer of " get ready for the storm" > If he can't just give you an simple answer with out exploding, then he is up to something or someone. It could be his job, finacial problems, or???? I wish that in a relationship of any kind that people wold not have to go thtu a crises like this. Keep you ears and eyes open. I wish you the best.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 1:21 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Something is surely off about your situation. Just prepare yourself for everything.
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 1:36 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Ohyeah...Dude's got himself a brand-new dick warmer and he wants to make you think his assholery is your fault.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:37 AM on Sep. 5, 2010