where to shop for twins?

Pink_Monkey

Asked by Pink_Monkey at 6:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You can shop mostly any where for twins . I am a mother of 8 year old twin boys .
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 6:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Um...anywhere. I come from a family full of twins. You can go anywhere. Perhaps I'm not understanding the question???
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 7:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• The Childrens Place cute things that mix and match and what not, Gymboree, Macy's (ADDORABLE clothes and has GREAT sales!), Gap.......i cant think of anymore... also look up boutiques, or maybe even try Myspace, i have bought SO MANY cute custom outfits with monograming (FOR good prices, im on a TIGHT budget) and bows and and whatever else... look for Boutiques on myspace..... :) hope that helped

Steph
    stephany21

Answer by stephany21 at 8:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Are you looking for something specific? I already have one of everything from previous babies, but a must is two swings(and carseats obviously) rotate through baby gym, tummy mat, and bouncer. I have 2 boys, I let them share a crib for now at 3 mo. I shop at Wal-Mart, I get more for less. They grow so fast, anyway. I have a double stroller from my girls, I will use when they are big enough to sit up in it.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 9:36 AM on Oct. 13, 2008