Do you watch "The View and think they are too chatty?"

I think it strange that Barbara Walters would surround herself with 3 comedians and one very conservative person as her co host. She had all the other more intelligent hosts removed except for Ms. Channel 4. What's your opinion?

ladylovemm

Asked by ladylovemm at 1:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• sometimes it annoys me that that talk over and interupt each other.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• It is a TALK show... I don't see how they could talk "too much". I like the view and watched it the first few years and then quit watching for a while. I really like the new line up, but I loved Whoopie and Sherri before they joined the show.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Honestly, I wish they would just do "hot topics" that's the only part I watch or want to watch... All the other stuff, the "stars" the "interviews"... It's all junk!

I can't stand Elizabeth either... She's such a piece of trash!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I agree Sabrina. I like the hot topics best too. Their interviews are just the same crap you find in all interview shows. And if the celebrity is doing the rounds, they will be on five different shows with the exact same interview...just a different interviewer... YAWN!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i watched in while i was home after having our daughter now 6 months later she loves watching the view! my DD and daddy watch the view every morning now! i think they r good for hot topics but then its just annoying!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 1:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I don't like it when they talk over each other, but I don't watch it anymore, I can't stand Elizabeth. Her voice grates on me and I'm not remotely interested in anything she has to say. Also think she has fought with everyone that's been on the panel.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:49 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i use to watch it
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2010