dating a new guy

I have been talking to this guy for 3 weeks now we hardly ever make plans in advance its sorta last min thing he will text/call say you want to come over or go out....ok i want to know if were doing something tonight RIGHT NOW not an hour before he gets off work...I asked him what he was doing tonight he text back IDK...should I take that as were not doing anything or should i just text and be like well are we doing anything tonight...i hate not knowing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Ask him if he would like to do something with you, and make a suggestion of what you want to do.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:29 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Ask him out, on a date. If he doesn't want to make plans, then he's more into having a booty call kind of relationship. Or, maybe he just likes to wait to see if something more fun comes along. Either way, that's no fun for you. And not very respectful.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:31 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• just tell him how you feel, don't be pushy or overwhelming...just be like hey...i hate not knowing anything till the last minute, mind if we make plans a day ahead of time? so that i can get my schedule straight?
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Maybe he's just not that into you. Maybe you're too available. Only you know the situation, not random CM people. LOL If he's into you, he'll get the message if you're already off having fun with your friends when he calls. Personally, I would tell him straight out that I need a little advanced notice next time. Don't make a guy your priority, ditching your plans just because he calls. It comes across as desperate. I don't know if you do that, so I guess that's just my public service announcement for the day. LOL
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Just tell you want to go out tonight
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:36 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I'd definitely be busy when he calls/texts. Just tell him you've made other plans with a co worker, friend, cousin, parents (lol, you get the gist). Just don't be so readily available at the last minute, he may not want to make plans because he may be waiting to see if there is something else he wants to do more (not to be mean).
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 2:53 PM on Sep. 6, 2010