How many aquariums is to many?

I have one and my sister/roommate has one but I really want to get a few more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Pets

• As long as the tanks are clean and their is room for them and your house dosent stink you can have as many as you want but how about getting a big tank...
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 1:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• theres no set answer for that. its all about you & if you have the time to keep them up. We have a 55 gallon in my livingroom, its fresh water, *angelfish* my son has a ten gallon in his bedroom **again angelfish** & my hubby & I are one in our bedroom Its salt water..

& we also have a turtle tank set up,
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 1:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I'D SAY AS MANY AS YOU CAN AFFORD AND HANDLE TIME WISE AND MONEY WISE. IF YOU LKIKE FISH THEN GO FOR IT, PEOPLE OWN MORE THAN ONE OF OTHER PETS, WHY NOT A FISH TANK?
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:06 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I'm not sure, I guess as many as you want as long as you're taking care of it and can afford it. We only have one tank in our house, but it has a turtle in it. I think it's like a 75 gallon tank or something. My DH's Red-Tail Columbian Boa used to be in it until we gave her away.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:59 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• how many can u handle? theres ur answer
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:35 AM on Sep. 4, 2010