have you ever left bags at a store lol

I just got back from walmart and forgot a bag there errrr

Shannon706

Asked by Shannon706 at 1:29 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah i have and it sucks. I usually go back to get them, so you can see i've done it acouple of times. lol
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 1:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Oh yeah, and I've also driven out of a drive-thru without my food, lol! I felt like such an idiot!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• YES! It does suck! Call the store and tell them you just left a bag at the store and what was in it. Most stores keep a record of things that are turned in. Also bring in your receipt.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• yes i have and on the train it sucks
    hermomhisgirl

Answer by hermomhisgirl at 1:36 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• No, but someone left their package of toilet paper in an abandoned cart so my husband and I helped ourselves to it.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:38 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I have......I also used to be a cashier and I saw a lot of bags being left behind. It happens all the time.......what really gets me though is when people leave their keys! How are you getting home without your keys???
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 1:41 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I've left bags at Target and Giant Eagle before. The sad thing is that sometimes I don't notice for a few days (if the bag had something in it I was going to use later), then I have to go back and re-buy it.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Scuba... I left a shower curtain rod at walmart once and didn't notice it for a week! I called and they looked in the log and gave me a new one.
    Also I left two new door mats in a cart at target once. I called two days later and they had them at customer service waiting to be picked up.

It is always worth going in and seeing if they will replace the missing item.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:49 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• rolling on floorNo but one time at SAMS Club I drove off with a GINORMOUS pack of Bulk Toilet Paper on the roof of my car....Some man kept waving at me driving out of the parking lot. I just waved back thinking he was being friendly. lol!

genuinelyblessd

Answer by genuinelyblessd at 1:52 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i do that at stores and even when i eat out and get a togo plate i leave that there sometimes and im so upset cuz i really wanted that food lol!
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 1:54 PM on Sep. 3, 2010