Anyone watch Project Runway? If so what do you think of Michael? I really like this season.

I can not believe how everyone is really hard on Michael. I think he is a really nice guy. I did not care for his latest dress he made and I wonder if the judges voted it the best to mess with his other competitors. What are your thoughts?

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 1:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hated Gretchen's latest outfit. My husband put it really well when he said "it looks like someone wiped their butt with down the center of that top". LOL. I think Michael C.'s dress was way too short. And he wasn't even going to add that top lace part, his client is the one who told him to put it there. If she hadn't, he'd have had a really short dress that showed a ton of cleavage. I don't like Casanova as a contestant, but I do like some of his clothing...I actually LOVED his outfit he made and I think it should have won, I'd totally wear it.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 1:48 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i agree that they are all too hard on him.i am soooo over gretchen saying he is doing "student work". she is def an uber-biotch,lol, and everyone else is a lemming
    berlgirl1224

Answer by berlgirl1224 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I think the dress was very nice but could have been longer. The judges would not vote him in to mess with everyone else. It was said that they would be also looking at how many of those buttons he got. Which he got the most. I really get upset with how they are treating him. Gretchen never seems to be happy when someone else wins. She complains about everyone's work. I feel sorry for Michael.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:33 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I like Michael, he has good designs. Just like in the challenge, everyone else sort of sided with Gretchen's negativity. Gretchen is an uber-biotch, it's her fault the "lush" team lost, even though that team was stupid for following her in the first place. Goodness sakes, I've seen better designs from my 5th-grader done on her "Project Runway" design studio,.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• an apple a day, that is hysterical about the poop smear on the shirt. I thought her outfit was ok but now that you put it that way, i change my mind, lol!! And very true about the added lace thing.
    AmyLynn5398

Comment by AmyLynn5398 (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Sep. 3, 2010