Who here is due in March? -movement

I'm due towards the end of March and I'm pretty sure I've been feeling baby quite a bit, It's not gas! This is my third, usually I feel baby on the left side just above my belly button. Is that were you guys are at now?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 6:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• im due in april and i feel mine move im almost 12 weeks
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• im due march 11th and im getting actual kicks now...they started a few days ago but ive been feeling baby since 15 weeks.
    metallicakh39

Answer by metallicakh39 at 7:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• im due mid feb.. valentines day :) but i first felt movement around 15 weeks.. maybe a week less im not sure but yeah. :) hope that helped at all lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 7:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• due April 3rd, so we're close. i'm so busy I forget I'm pregnant, so I don't know if i've felt the baby yet. When I wake up, I can always feel hardness in my stomach, so I know it's lying pretty low
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 7:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I am due March 5th. My doctor said that I probably won't feel him move because the placenta is attached to the front of my uterus. I haven't felt anything yet. It sucks because this is my first. He said that I will not feel him till I am about 30 wks or so. I think it is crazy! I hope no one else has this!
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 7:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• March 5th and started feeling movement about 17 weeks. This is my first.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I'm due March 23, and no :( Can't wait to feel it, though! I got to see the baby kick on the ultrasound. I guess that's something :)
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 9:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2008