What signs did you catch your husband cheating?what were the signs?

Forme personally I would never want to think this happening.My Husband has always said he's against it. But many of my friends have been cheated on and I would like to know the signs. However I have found some odd things in my home while I was gone such as earing backs. Or the smell of finger nail polish.But that's it! Other then my husband would come up with a ton of excuses not to have sex. However we are still doing it frequently now that we are pregnant again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• do you have friends over sometimes? Is it possible the earing backs are from either your friends or family? The nail polish smell is weird, but really would he have someone over painting their nails at your house, that would be really weird. And maybe he didnt want to get pregnant, thats why he was not having sex as much, but now since you are he is over being worried about it. I dont think it sounds like cheating yet, so dont worry too much.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 1:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I don't think he is cheating, but some signs to look for are coming home late, staying out late, lots of calls that he walks out of the room to take, texting and not telling to who... Those are the obvious ones
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 2:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• You will have a gut feeling
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• One other sign of cheating is, they can never look you straight in the face and not start yelling at you. Secrets texts, I have heard of the looking at other naked women on line is a form of cheating and having secrets chats with them also. Making up excuses on leaving at strange hours and especially after getting a text or phone call. But this from what you mentioned does not sound like it to me. I wish you the best.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 2:56 PM on Sep. 3, 2010