Have you ever watched...

I love to watch the cooking shows to give me ideas.. But my most favorite shows to watch are the MasterChef and Hells Kitchen.. The problem is, I have not heard of these ingredients. Would you ever go on these shows? I would be to scared. I would be the first one out. But it does all look good. I think to being able to meet Gordon Ramsey would be great. He could show me some good techniques that i don't know yet and want to learn. How about you?

Airforce3mom

Asked by Airforce3mom at 1:41 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• SO and I LOVE these shows. And, I'm a FoodNetwork junkie! SO loves all the things I learn and cook from there. I love to gourmet cook. But, I'd be scared to death to go on the shows. I'd buckle under the pressure. I've heard of most of the ingredients they use. But, having to come up with something on the fly, that's hard for me. Give me a recipe to follow and I can be dead on.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• YES i love both of them shows!! Gordon Ramsey is awesome :)
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 1:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I love those shows as well and I love Gordon Ramsey, but don't think I could work with him......lol I don't know a lot of the spices they use either or how to use them. Wish they could include that info on the cooking shows so we would learn about them.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:46 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I prefer Kitchen Nightmares, but yes, Ramsey is wonderful.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:52 PM on Sep. 3, 2010