ideas for DF's surprise party

I am throwing my DF a surprise party and I didn't realize the amount of people who want to go would jump up and now I really don't think holding it in our small apartment would be a great idea. Someone told me that a park would do but i thought maybe that was a bit cheesy. I live in baton rouge and do not know of any nice parks with ponds and such. Then I thought about having it at a restaurant but then I would be the one responsible for the bill huh? He is such a homebody. He hates clubs and such. I think the best place would be is at home.. i am just scared people will get crowded and no have a good time. Any ideas? oh, any ideas on things we could do so everyone can have a great time?

midnight11287

Asked by midnight11287 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• For my daughters last birthday, we decided we wanted to have it outside but our backyard was too rocky and cluttered (we'd had an ice storm, lots of limbs lying about), so we had my grandmother host it. Everyone stayed outside, except to use the restroom, and I offered to clean her bathroom after if needed. Maybe one of the people who wants to attend could host instead?
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 1:51 PM on Sep. 3, 2010