Childhood illnesses, which one do you think is the worst?

I would rather take a cold over the stomach bug anyday. Right now, I have a 19 month old and twin 8 month olds with the runs. It is messy, expensive (diapers, diapers, diapers) and miserable for them. The toddler is the worst, with the red baboon booty to go with his runs. The twins escaped the vomiting that the toddler had on Friday. But either way, it's no fun for all of us.

mommyonhawaii

Asked by mommyonhawaii at 7:12 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yea I would rather do a cold to. I'm sorry all your babies are sick. I hope they feel better soon. Good Luck Sweetie
    rosie823

Answer by rosie823 at 7:17 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• sounds like ya'll have the bug we passed here all week last week. Anything with diarrhea and vomiting is the worst.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2008