• In the Spotlight:

anyone here...

enjoy country music??

i fell like going to a country club and go dancing!

:) i miss texas so much... i want to go there and sit by the fire and go fishing and eat some homemade food from my dads ranch. and when i say homemade i mean literally, he makes the sausage from cows of his and the eggs are form his chickens etc.. Mmm its so good!! god i miss it. i want to go there. anyway..

who here likes country music lOL

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 7:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• OMG I LOVE IT!!! Joe Nichols please!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I love country music. my brother always makes fun of me for that. He says "never seen a city girl who loves country that much.' I love all music except techno and heavy metal. though I listen to metal cause my son likes it and I have to know what he is listening to. country songs are one of the few that still have meaning.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 7:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I love country music!!!!!!!!!! I mean who doesn`t :)
    jenhen12

Answer by jenhen12 at 7:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Anyway i`m in South louisiana. I live out i the middle of no where. cajun country love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jenhen12

Answer by jenhen12 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I love country music, it's pretty much all I listen to. Although I'm not into some of the new artists like Taylor Swift, and what is Jessica Simpson doing in country?? That makes me want to gag.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I listen to it when I'm feeling moody. LOL
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I grew up learning to hate it, but now that I live in the mid-west it is certainly growing on me.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I absolutely love country music. it is by far my favorite kind! i turn my tv to cmt every night so that i can wake up and turn it right on to the videos! i live in NC way out in the boonies!
    JessicaF1120

Answer by JessicaF1120 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• You are amongst kindred spirits...with exception..I am in Okalahoma, so I don't miss Texas, but I am from Louisiana and I do miss it. Bon fires, music, red beans and rice that takes 2 days to cook, jumbalaya...Homesick...
    As for country music, my heavy metal loving husband cuses me, all the way from overseas...he has managed to make over half of his iPod country music and finds himself singing the songs...ALL MY FAULT lol...I will fully convert him before we are old, gray and on our rockin chairs on the porch! hehehe
    alwaysathomemom

Answer by alwaysathomemom at 10:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I like country music, but I generally don't like country bars (lol, not that I've been out for fun in years now anyway...lol) I lived in Texas for a little while after high school and all I can say is you just made a pregnant girl want some Texas BBQ REALLY bad! Jerk! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 12, 2008