Can anyone please let me know that you see my blog on my site and that my site is working

I was supposed to get credit from a free press release if I put there name in one of my blogs on my website. They say they can't pull it up at all. My site is www.GoGreenAndProfit.com and you would go to the blog section and it is under the free press release blog. Do you see it or not, please let me know?

LisaMommy

Asked by LisaMommy at 7:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Money & Work

• I could click on "Go Green and Profit Blog" is that what your talking about?
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 7:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Yes, when you go to www.GoGreenAndProfit.com and then go to the blog. You can pull it up? Can you see the blog about free press release?
    LisaMommy

Answer by LisaMommy at 7:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I'll check hang on.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 7:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I see blogs about Press Release but not Free Press Release. The most recent blog is from Oct. 3rd that I can click on and read.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 7:34 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Girl friend, what on earth are you using for blog software? It's not compatible with most browsers, which is why they are having trouble seeing it. The blogging program you are using seems to only be compatible with IE. Plus, your domain is masked so they won't be able to track it. (And sorry to be picky, but your content runs off the page.) I don't see the link with FF, IE, or Opera. I have an old version of NetScape I'll try it if you want me too, but it's not going to help you.
    How long have you been blogging? Do you have a lot of content? Or can it be easily moved? You need to move to better software. I have a blog program you can use for free, they will be able to see it then. eMail me, I'll give you a link, you can sign up tonight and post your link then move your content tomorrow. It takes 5 seconds to redirect your domain you can do that in the morning, but don't mask it. I'll be up late I'll help you.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I can see it, Lisa. I'm using IE.
    healthnutmom

Answer by healthnutmom at 10:12 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• It's ok in Firefox, too.
    healthnutmom

Answer by healthnutmom at 10:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2008