• In the Spotlight:

What wierd things do you like... and what normal likes do you hate?

We all have some strange "likes" that would seem odd or even repulsive to most others. Mine include bats (the little things with wings... I just think they're adorable!) and the smell of diesel fuel.
As far as things most people like that I don't, chocolate ice cream and summer top my list.

MamaLion82007

Asked by MamaLion82007 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Great question! I love salsa as a condiment on a lot of things. There's just something so good-tasting about it to me. I don't find it that strange, but other people do. Something that I hate, again food-wise (and it shocks many people I tell), is bacon, ham, and pork. Don't like it. But I like sausage. Go figure! lol.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 7:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• When I was still allowed to eat them I LOVE ice sanwiches with yellow mustard to dip in. I did it as a dare when I was like 13 at the rollar rink..and fell in love.
    I cannot stand bacon. It isn't pork I don't like..only bacon...blech!!
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• One thing I love is Ranch dressing on almost everything I eat, I love the smell of skunks, and the oil well pumps, they give off a weird smell that most people think stinks. I also love the smell of gas. Another very weird thing I like is dill pickles in my spaghetti. I hate ham but like bacon & other cuts of pork. I only like to eat the wiggly fries or wiggly bacon. lol I guess that's a lot of things but i'm just weird I guess.
    Anonymous

• Well I like sushi,catapillars,and spelling i spell everything LOLZ!!!!!!!! And I dislike horseflies,horror movies, and I know this is silly but candy.
    jenhen12

Answer by jenhen12 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• .....i like piercings, tattoos-getting them and i absolutely hate furbys!!!
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 8:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i like morell mushrooms, the way my hubby smells after he worked all day, most of all playing with my son!!

i dont like chocolate icecream, snot/vomit, working, mustard on sandwiches or hotdogs, cleaning the house 24/7, colone/perfume any kind!!
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 8:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I love any kind of broth and diced tomatos with chilis! I eat that almost everyday. I also love the smell of a machine shop because that is how my husband used to smell and where we used to work together and met. I like taking care of sick and hurt people and dealing with angry people (not violent, just angry). I don't like summer, okra, designer labels and music.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 9:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I love the smell of gas and I love winter. I hate my mother-in-law's cooking (lol) especially this thing that she makes that is basically chicken with chocolate on it. EEEEWWWW!
    rivmom

Answer by rivmom at 9:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I love the smell of freshly cut wood and sawdust.

I hate summer and tomatoes.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i love the smell of gas and the way it smells when it is about to rain and i wear flip flops in the middle of winter even if it is freezing...i hate mustard i don't even like touching the bottle...lol
    JessicaF1120

Answer by JessicaF1120 at 10:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2008