SLS: Is it too soon for pumpkin flavored everything?

Passed the Starbucks kiosk at the store yesterday and saw they are already doing Pumpkin Spice lattes. I think they used to wait until closer to October, but here it is September and I'm not about to complain. I also noticed the Pumpkin Pie ice cream is out. Put pumpkin and nutmeg in Brussels sprouts and I'd probably eat those too! But I wonder if it will lead to pumpkiny goodness burnout. Too soon, or is it always time for pumkin flavor?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 2:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• YES! it's not even started to cool down here yet! Can we wait till October, please?
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:05 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• It is NEVER too early for pumpkin!!! I wish it wasn't a seasonal flavor - I love it! (Thanks for the tip - must go to Starbucks soon!)
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 2:05 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• It is a perfect time to pumkin, cinnamon, nutneg anything you want:))) Love Starbuck's Pumpkin drinks...YUM
    momof3angela

Answer by momof3angela at 2:06 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Never too early for pumpkin anything! I even bake pumpkin bread and muffins in the summer!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 2:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Yes, I LOVE pumpkin everything and as long as there is 90 degree weather I can not get into the festive mood! Looking forward to the cooler season, even though it means extra, too long winter!!
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I think its never too soon! :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• the dollar tree was putting x-mas stuff out like a week ago
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I"m biased because I love those latte's. I guess if they can start putting Christmas decorations out about October, pumpkin in September is acceptable, especially when in tastes that good. Can't wait for the gingerbread one to come out!
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 2:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• It is not too soon! I LOVE pumpkin flavored or scented anything! You have to try Coldstone's pumpkin ice cream with graham cracker pie crust and whipped cream! I also just ordered the Pumpkin Spice body stuff from Bath and Body Works. They don't have it in the store, but they do have it online. I've already been using a bar of soap that's pumpkin scented, and I've also had my pumpkin scented candles lit. I am am ready for fall, can ya tell? :)

Here's a bump!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I have already bought some pumpkin scented candles, but havent lit them yet. I always think they bring the holiday stuff out too soon.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2010