Enough with the OREO cookie ads on every page!!!

It is really unfair to have to look at oreos every time I come to CM. As if it's not hard enough to stay away from them. Who's with me??

getrealmama

Asked by getrealmama at 2:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I hate oreos... but I'll trade you for the lice ads!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I have actually for the most part kicked my sugar junk addictions, but the ads are annoying sometimes but I understand needed to keep the site free.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I'll trade you for that damned Rid ad... It makes my head itch just looking at it. I much rather drool at the computer then itch
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 2:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• OMG... girls... please, save your self the agravation... download Firefox and get AdBlock Plus... not more ads anywhere on the internet EVER....
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 2:31 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• OK, I agree, the lice ad is really gross. I forgot about that one. I'll take the Oreos.
    getrealmama

Comment by getrealmama (original poster) at 2:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I've only seen one Oreo cookie ad on here today, but I do agree. lol. Right now I have a Juicy Juice and a Good Nites ad on my page. It makes me mad because it slows my computer down with all of their moving around!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Yeah poptart, when your computer is older or not performing at 100%, those ads really cause problems. Well, and the one with the lice tricks me every time into thinking I have a bug crawling on my monitor, which gives me a tiny heart attack until I figure out what it is.
    getrealmama

Comment by getrealmama (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• You need to check out "Firefox" google it, install it, and use the "Ad Blocker".... then you don't have to deal with it... is what I use. Had to reinstall Linux last week, and I forgot to grab the Ad Blocker, couldn't figure out why I kept seeing this crap!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:29 PM on Sep. 3, 2010