How many time outs today are you on???

UGGGHHH!!! my 4 year old is in her FIFTH time out of the day. that is more than once an hour!!

What is your tally so far today?

anikahaynes1

Asked by anikahaynes1 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• so far none but by 11 he will be in 3 time outs now i put him in the corner i have a time out corner now and he hates it
    kris8525

Answer by kris8525 at 10:42 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Zero! I think he's excited that we're leaving for the beach in an hour. =)
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• lol, well none, but time-outs don't really work with my little ones. My 17month old has gotten 'in trouble' several times already though, he tried EATING toothpaste, has been getting into all the kitchen cupboards and i just had to chase him out of the bathroom cause he was standing on the toilet trying to wash his hands in the sink... if my 3yo would just learn to keep the doors SHUT behind her :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 2:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i hope ''0''..he's at school!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• 1, between 2 kids who've been up for over 6 hours - 5yoDD hit 3yoDS in the stomach, wham bam time out little ma'am! We rarely have to use them!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 2:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I'm on grown up time number three. My DS is home sick from school for the 5th day in a row. I may need a grown up drink tonight!
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 2:24 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• We just got over #6......but that is for 3 kids. All of them have had 2 each. We went to the grocery store this morning and they thought that everyone around them needed to hear them fight........
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 2:27 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Not a single one.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• haha omg hearing these stories is making me laugh lol... Mine has gotten in trouble a few today, feeding the dog her lunch, taking off her clothes, tearing the movies down!!! Ahhhh she is 16 months by the way lol
    ladybugky88

Answer by ladybugky88 at 2:54 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• None... yet! lol. It's already after 3 PM in Florida, so I'm a little surprised. Usually she would've had at least one by now.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2010