pictures on FB...

do ever see pictures of people on FB and think "wow she looks AWFUL"? and do u SAY anything to the person in the picture? some 'online' friends of mine recently got together and one of them posted pics and ONE of the ladies in the pics just looks horrible, like she's sick or something. she is REALLY skinny and looks stressed out and tired and she is normally very 'made up' and dressed nicely. I feel like i should ask her if everything is ok and if she really is sick or something but i don't know how to phrase it nicely or where she wouldn't take offense :-/ or should i just keep my mouth shut...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Yea, I see where you're coming from and that you're just concerned about her well being, but I really doubt she would see it that way. If you wanna ask her how's she doing, that would be great, but I wouldn't mention her looks in the picture. JMO.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:56 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• If the roles were reversed and it was someone saying it to YOU, would YOU be offended?
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 2:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• unless they ask, dont say anything. =)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 2:17 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Nope, I'm not that judgemental. And, that's about like asking a woman when her baby is due, and she's not pregnant, just overweight. Yeah, that's dangerous territory.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 2:19 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I would leave it well enought alone. Really don't want to offend her. But i do see you want to help her.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 2:20 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i'd keep my mouth shut, unless she's a super-really-good friend and you know she normally looks different. a lot of FB pics are snapshots, so there's no posing involved.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:21 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I wouldnt say anything. Im sure she would be offended. If youre that concerned give her a call and tell her you were thinking of her and wonder how she is doing.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:36 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• No don't say anything high school is over
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:38 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• unless she says something about it, i'd leave it alone.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 2:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• No, why would you say anything? It's none of your business!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2010