So Long Summer: Did you grant your child 1 of their summer wishes this summer?

My children wanted to go swimming all the time, so I let them go as much as possible! :)

Now (after summer, lol) they want to go on a picnic so that is this weekend's plans and wish granting!

Just wanted to give you some examples! :)

Asked by Memigen at 2:25 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• Mine has been begging to go to the beach for 2 years. We had to compromise. We took him to the near by lake beach. I wish I could afford to take him to the ocean. I know that's what he wants.

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• His wish was to stay up all night and sleep all day.

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:29 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Sure did, mine wanted to go camping!

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Mine wanted to go to the new MN twins ballpark and the MN State Fair and we did both....lots of fun!

Answer by TJones32 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Yes, for my daughter. I took a day off of work and we had a mother-daughter day (shopping, a movie, ice cream). No, for my son. He wants to go to the zoo, but it's too hot during the summer, so we will go some time this fall.

Answer by andrea96 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Yep, my daughter wanted to join the Summer Reading Program at our library so i let her and she did REALLY great reading for 20+ minutes a day and i can tell how much her reading improved over the summer :) Her 1st grade teacher was very impressed as well! my little ones just loved the weekly games/stories/singing that we did with the Program!

Answer by DreainCO at 2:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Mine wanted to go to an all day concert in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. We bought his ticket as part of his 20th Birthday present. He met a group of friends and they had a great time~

Answer by Sisteract at 2:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Yes! we went to the beach, and visited home!

Answer by JoLee12345 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• We took my son to see the new Toy Story... :)

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Yea, we went to the zoo a lot. We're going again tomorrow!

Answer by renea20 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 3, 2010