Poofy ate Arizona! How about your pet?

Kyra has a puzzle of the states. We were trying to put it together a few days ago and found there was a piece missing. We had dropped some but thought we'd picked them all up. Nope. Missed one. We went looking for it and there was Poofy the puppy, chewing on something. Kyra took it from her and it was half the puzzle piece. She said "Poofy ate Arizona! Not a good behavior choice, Poofy!" then threw it away. Now we have a puzzle with 49 states.
What has your pet ate that was just odd?

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Pets

• OH gee lest see.. I think the better question would be what HASNT she ate? Baby bop (our dog named by my son when he was 2 lol) has eaten: about 12 pairs of my pants, the breastshields for my pump, action figures, puzzle pieces my sons underwear, a diaper, a jalapeno from our garden (NOT PLEASENT LOL!) , a lego, and my textbook for college- yes the dog really did eat my homework LOL! Not to mention she is always trying to steal food off the table
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 2:49 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• kinda gross but when i was growing up i had 2 hamsters, well one ate the other one- it was disgusting!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 2:36 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• blankets, her kennel, any thing she could get her teeth around
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 3:54 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I have two dogs and a cat, but I've only had a problem with chewing when it comes to our one year old Lab Mix. She will chew on anything! So far she has eaten our carpet (there's a big hole in our carpet about the size of a fifty cent piece), the corner of a pillow case, the corners of my DOWN COMFORTER, the whole top of my flip flop, socks, my husband's shorts and my daughter's toys.

My DH used to have a dog that was obsessed with my underwear and would constantly eat the crotches out of them!!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:54 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Our oldest lab has been famously known for eating puzzle pieces! My youngest dog so far has a thing for ear phones or head phones. The kids have to make sure they are out of reach!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2010