What is the most annoying thing about public transportation?

Dont get me wrong me city has an amazing bus system and I am extremely grateful for it, but sometimes the whole bus experience can get annoying. The worst part for me is people who feel the need to share their drama and their life story on their cell phones for the whole bus to hear swearing and all

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The crazy people, the rude cussing people, and the people who smell like whatever they've been smoking. Basically, the public part. LOL
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 2:38 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Smelly people. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Waiting- I know you can look up the schedule online, but I always forget!
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:35 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• The crazies. The women with bad ass kids. And how long it takes to get some place on it. It is like a day trip just to go one place.

Answer by louise2 at 2:36 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I agree with the waiting! Also our public bus has their stops really far apart, so most times when you get to your stop you still have to walk a great distance.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:37 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• For me when I had to take it, it was waiting, and especially in FL it gets so hot here, you are soaked in sweat by the time the bus comes.
    dakajazz23

Answer by dakajazz23 at 2:39 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• For such a big city our public transportation system SUCKS. We are in the suburbs, but still well within the city limits and we only have 1 bus that runs through here every 30 minutes (every hour on weekends/holidays) and there are no stops anywhere near the actual neighborhoods. It's a little over a mile to the nearest stop from my house. So glad we have a car!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• the max from 3:30 to 7:30 on the weekdays there is never room
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 2:41 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Overwhelming body odor.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:55 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• The public part of the system. In general it is the people that are annoying.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2010