I am turning into a Nut!!! Help

Sometimes when my So doesn't call me, or return my phone calls, or return my text. Sometimes i worry that he's doing something he shouldn't. And then i cry and get really angry. And then i send rude messages like..."why are you ducking my calls" "WTF is your problem" There is never any thing going on. and i always feel real stupid after...I really wanna stop doing this. I don't wanna push him away either. Please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• It sounds like you have a trust and insecurity issue. Counseling can help you figure out why you are behaving this way, what is the root at all of the insecurities and help you come up with some coping skills to prevent these behaviors.
    Next time he doesn't return a phone call or text in the time frame that you feel comfortable, try doing a thought log:

http://www.willbaum.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/ABCD-Thought-Log.pdf

Also, a good workbook for you:
    http://www.mindovermood.com/

GL Momma!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• If he hasnt ever done anything like cheat or give you a reason to worry, what you are doing is being a bit obsessive. YOu need to keep yourself busy, dont call as much if it upsets you that badly when he dosent answer you.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• then start to trust him you cant stop doing this untill you relise why your doing it, did u get beat? did u have horrible relationships?
    MommieOfOnly2

Answer by MommieOfOnly2 at 2:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Why do you always think he's doing doing something wrong? I don't know about your past relationships. but i say something has happend in your life that makes you need that constant vaildation. You need to first understand that this is a problem..which you have done. But second...do not call him as much. stop thinking the worst. Take deep breaths, and understand that him not always calling you right back isn't a rebuff of u..or the relationship...he may just simply be busy.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 3:54 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Get your own life and stop calling him period. MAKE HIM MISS YOU! You're probably suffocating him mama. How would you feel if a guy did this to you?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2010