Needs to find a support group

My Husband has spent our entire marriage on sites that are BD/SM. Our marriage has been brutal and at one time I tried to participate with him in this. Yet, I can't do it and I hate it. He has had multiple "slaves" online and insists that his fetish has never went outside the net. I dont want to debate if this is cheating, I just want to find other women who have gone though something similar.
Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I cant say I have been there, but I can say (hugs) you sound sad and I hate that for any mom. best luck hon....I do have a personal friend who is a submissive. If you would like to talk with her, and get some insight, email me. :)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:56 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• My heart breaks for you that you have to deal with this. You are beautiful, you deserve better. Hugs
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• ANYTIME one person doesn't want to do something, it shouldn't be done and the other person should be willing to forego it if the other doesn't want. If he wanted a partner who was into BD/SM, he should have married one. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I don't know of any groups like this, but surely they exist. Keep looking and good luck to you.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 3:06 PM on Sep. 3, 2010