In the clear?! adult content

Hey moms! I have a question and I'm so scared...my hubby and I had..well, you know..and normally we use a condom, but any who, he..well, you know..inside me. This happened on Saturday. We agreed to get Plan B which you have 72 hours. We didn't have the money until today, and I took it. The only thing is, my period is so off. I'll have it one month and the next month I start. So do you think it was too late?? Or am I in the clear?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sorry but you are just going to have to wait and find out. No one can tell you if you are in the clear. Even taking the plan B does not mean you are in the clear. Only having your period will tell you. Good luck.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 2:59 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Way too late. 72 hours is 3 days. It's been 7. If you're period isn't regular you don't really have a way of knowing how fertile you were when it happened.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• ok...(sigh) no more unprotected sex for you until you can say the "words"...sex, came inside me, ejaculated, something besides "anyhoo"etc...if you do not want a baby mama, do not take the chances. Not trying to be rude but come one now-your married and obviously have internet-you are not THAT innocent.
    rule of thumb? if you have sex with NO protection, you might be pregnant.
    if you have sex at all? yeah you might be pregnant.I have q friend who claims to have gotten preg on the pill 5 times(yeah right) but anyways...please, if you do not want a baby, be careful
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:02 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Yeah..you might has well save the money. You are 4 days late on taking it. It isn't going to stop what's already done it only prevents beforehand if it even can. Wait it out and then go ask a doctor.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• It's too late to use that. I've used it before.
    Just pee on a stike in a few weeks.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Wait 3 weeks and test. 72 hours is alot different than almost a week..lol..It probubly didnt do anything. Only way to know is to test in a few weeks.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 4:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2010