Why did you get married? (SECOND TIME MARRIAGE WITH KIDS)*

Did you get married for Love? Because you were madly, deeply in love? Or did you get married for the security of a future, and because the guy you were with was absolutely good to you, and your children (and it was kind of like a "friendship" type feeling for you)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I got married because I was truly and deeply in love. Honestly speaking, I don't think I would marry someone for any other reason.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 3:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• We got married for love and also it made sense financially.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• If I knew the guy would treat me and my children like gold, Yes I would marry him. I dont have to be madly deeply in love. In time... the butterflies fade (sometimes) and sometimes people stay for comfort. I know love grows.... I would marry for love, and for security... Who wouldnt want the best for their children???

mommyslove0607

Answer by mommyslove0607 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I did it for love, partnership, and so my children could have a very good father figure cuz their dad sucked.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:41 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• @ jackiegirl... I COMPLETELY agree!!!
    mommyslove0607

Answer by mommyslove0607 at 3:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• evrything that marriage has to offer. since we both have love for each other it was the right thing to do.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:56 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I got married for love and to have someone to raise a family with, grow old with and be my companion in life. I married him because he makes me want to be the best of myself.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 4:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Security! And it just so happened that I loved him too!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:47 PM on Sep. 3, 2010