am i the only one......tmi

i have very little sexual stimulation that has nothing to do with my husband. he tries anything i say to help me get more aroused but my body just doesn't respond. when i touch myself i feel nothing. so trying to learn what i like doesn't work since i feel nothing. am i the only one? i feel very connected with my spouse and he is very receptive to helping work through this. i'm just frustrated and get to the point that i'm feeling sex is worthless. why, if i'm not going to cum. i try not to concentrate on the fact that i'm not responding but i can't. what are some tips to help my mind relax and not have pressure that i have to cum. i have read books, internet and it all seems like the same info. tell him what you like...what? i don't know what i like my body doesn't respond, don't think about it. how can't i. toys don't work either and i get overstimulated when my small window of actual arousal does occur. help i'm desperate!

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Honestly..I was like you until I met my BF. Now I feel it. So, I really have no answer except keep trying and experimenting.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:06 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Are you taking birth control or an anti-depressant? They can be very bad for your sex life.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• buy a vibrator?

confused

cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 3:08 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i'm having the same issue! I am on ortho tri cyclene which as a bad rep of reducing sex drive (many BC's have this problem). Odd thing though is I was on this BC many years ago before baby and my sex drive was fine. Could be a combo of being tired, suppressed stress, but I've been exhausted and stressed before baby and my sex drive was fine....so I'm not sure what it is. I bumped ya!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i herd that having kids result in not being to have any fellings when you have sex or anything this doesnt happen alot but it can happen!, or if you get pierced there you may not fell anything again or its going to be the best felling ever!
    MommieOfOnly2

Answer by MommieOfOnly2 at 3:11 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• "has" not "as" lol
    Owl_Feather

• Girl.... I know what you are saying not that I don't love my dh but there are times where he tries to get me started and I just can't seem to do it it is frustrating I want to please my man bc he wants me and I can't even perform so we end up doing a quickie or I give him a bj :/

The only thing that I think works is when I feel he may not be paying attention me but that's bc he tries and tries to start me up. I honestly think it is a mind thing we have so much going on upstairs that we need to forget all that and focus but don't concentrate too hard. Sometimes I tell my dh to leave me alone for alittle bit and let me try to make the moves for once...He is willing to wait but he says if it were up to me that would never happen...lol he could b right...lol no serious I do not want to neglect him either. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i'm not on birth control or anti depressants. maybe it is the baby thing. which truly sucks
    melody77

Comment by melody77 (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Have you talked to your OBGYN about it? I mean, perhaps there is a reason for this. Were you like this before the baby?
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 3:39 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I say go see your doctor, could totally be a medical problem.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:40 PM on Sep. 3, 2010