What are you doing for Labor Day weekend?

We are going to drive up to our home town and spend our 4 days with both of our parents. Should be a good time! :)

Oh and sorry if this has already been asked, but I haven't seen it on here today.

anikahaynes1

Asked by anikahaynes1 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sitting around with our dog who just got spayed, keeping from running ard too much. I might have to help my DD w/her 4 kids, she had a dizzy fainting spell at the Mall, and the Dr. said if it happens again go to the Emergency room!!! What???? She has a heart fainting spell problem as it is. I think it's near closing time and they didn't want to see her, and boy are we pissed. I feel really sorry for them if something happens to her. Real sorry. Didn't mean to dump here, sorry abt that too.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Well have a great time ;)
    My dh has to work so Id have to come up with something to do with the kids I am sure we'll have fun.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:05 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Well we were going to have a picnic and play at the park tomorrow. But know I have a sick hubby and DD. So I know my youngest DD and I are next. So home we stay this weekend.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:05 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Well we are mostly going to be working on our house but somewhere in there we are going to go to a barbecue and the drive in.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:10 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Aww man that sux for both of you!!! Im really sorry!! Hopefully you'll have a better weekend than you anticipate.
    anikahaynes1

Comment by anikahaynes1 (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Oh that sounds like a nice relaxing weekend! Have fun! Hope the house projects aren't too huge.
    anikahaynes1

Comment by anikahaynes1 (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Its ok, let it out! That sounds so hard to deal with! I hope your weekend goes well and nothing happens! You'll be in my thoughts!
    anikahaynes1

Comment by anikahaynes1 (original poster) at 3:27 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I asked this yesterday! lol. We were supposed to be going to SC (we live in FL) to visit my parents, but money's tight for us right now so our trip had to be cancelled. So we'll be stuck at home all weekend, watching TV/movies and spending time with our DD. We might cook something out one night. I think my BIL and his wife are coming over sometime this weekend to give my DD her late birthday present, so that should be fun. :)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• My oldest has football practice tomorrow. No plans until Monday when hubbys union through work has its annual picnic. We go to it every year.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 3:52 PM on Sep. 3, 2010