So Long Summer: Which holiday are you looking forward to the most this fall/winter season?

Does this make sense for a so long summer question? Lol.

I look forward to Thanksgiving & Halloween the most :) How about you ladies?

xxMasonsMommaxx

Asked by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:03 PM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am looking forward to them all!! I have a 5 month old little girl that is experiencing all the holidays for the first time. I love seeing everything through her eyes as she sees it all for the first time!
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 4:32 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• All of them! LOL, i love Halloween cause the kids get so excited about it, Christmas too for that reason although christmas just brings stress for me about presents and such :P I LOVE Thanksgiving too cause of the yummy food and spending time with family. I'm really looking forward to FOOTBALL season too! :D
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 3:05 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Halloween.... mmmuuuuwwwaahhhhaa....

WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 3:07 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Halloween! I can't wait to let my little boy pick out his costume. I always did it for him before, but now I think he's old enough (3) to do it himself. I wish the stores had them out already! I'm pretty sure that he's going to for a superhero costume. He's always wanting to wear his Superman Underoos, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:08 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• HALLOWEEN!!!!! Love it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I am looking forward to all of theme except for Christmas because hubby will not be here for the second year in a row. He will be around for Halloween though this year which is a plus and maybe Thanksgiving. They are all not the same when he is not around.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:09 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Christmas is our favorite and not because of gifts but because it is one of the only times of the year that we all get together and have a chance to see each other.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 3:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I use to love Christmas before my daughter died, and all Holidays are hard now. But if I had to choose I'd still pick Christymas. I love to see how happy the GR-kids & kids are, & excited to see & open their. It's just a happy jolly tiime of year for most people, young and old.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Halloween gif Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Halloween! It's my favorite holiday and it's in my favorite month. I'm excited to see how cute my DD will look in her costume!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:42 PM on Sep. 3, 2010